1. Thread your needle and knot the thread before start to stitch. Always make sure your thread is one side longer than the other side. The knot will be at the longer side.
2. Begin the stitch by poking your threaded needle up through the fabric.
3. The knot will be at the wrong side of fabric.
5. Make sure your thread is always one side longer than the other side while sewing. You are sewing with the longer side of thread.
6. Now poke your needle up through the fabric, leaving 5mm from the previous stitch.
7. Then poke the needle back down through the fabric again making your second stitch.
8. Now just continue this and you are on your way! See how easy this stitch is?