2. Pull the thread through the eye of needle until you get one side longer than the other side.
3. Pick up the longer side of thread and hold the last 1.0 cm of your thread perpendicular to your needle.
4. Get ready to twist the thread.
6. Press the twisted part of thread with your left thumb. In the photo above, I didn't press it so that you can see the twisted part :)
7. Pull the twisted thread down the needle towards the eye and down the length of the thread.
8. When it reaches the end, tighten it into a knot. You get a knot at the end of longer side thread. Trim off the excess thread after the knot.